Case Study Number 316
- Separated file
- Machined post
- Previously underseen fourth canal apex
Endo retreatment steps:
- Opening through PFM 17 16 15 X 13 bridge abutment, mesio buccal (MB) and mesio buccal 2 (MB2) canals location.
- MB root canal retreatment implying separated instrument retrieval.
- MB2 canal entry location with 30 X magnification and canal instrumentation.
- Cemented post removal in palatal root of # 16 and retreatment.
- DB root canal retreatment implying separated instrument retrieval .
A mixture of Barium sulfate Calcium Hydroxide dressing was left for a minimum of 8 days in different canals until allowed final canals obturation.